April Hash Log — 3rd Airdrop, v3 Upgrade and more!
The Journey — Enabling everyone without limiting anyone
with over +500 tickets resolved in a month, community growth over 10x, we are on-route to a stronger decentralized platform with v3.
Having no barriers to invest or create on our launchpad has created an influx of volume on our platform. Time of writing, roughly 1500~ have been created; some are successful, failures and scams. This is exactly what we’ve signed up for as a technical challenge to continuously improve our protocol to lower the amount of scams, without limiting anyone to the Dx ecosystem. The next version of our dApps (Launchpad, Locker) will address production challenges that we are facing on our platform by providing decentralized tools, allowing investors to make smarter decisions based on their risk tolerance. “enabling everyone without limiting anyone”
DxLaunch.v3 | DxLock v.2 is now being scoped | DxStake is now being decommissioned for a cross-chain, scalable utility solution.
Due to the insane amount of tickets and volume we are getting, we need to optimize and add new features to our contracts to enhance the user experience here. User Experience is a higher priority for us at the moment than our User Interface.
Scope of items for next upgrade
- BSC isn’t as fast as it needs to be, the filters system that we had upgraded needs a new approach so that users don’t have to wait long to filter between, active, inactive, success, and failed presales.
- We are now using a project and service desk tools to manage production tickets. Two common tickets that need to be addressed on the v3 contracts side of DeFi launchpad. Link to our form
- Presale Cancel — This scenario occurs when developer isn’t able to finalize the crowdsale contract because of his custom token and requires a Dx Developer to action the cancel presale that’s on our DAO. We will build a decentralized version of this, allowing the community to decide together.
- Refund — When IDOs fail, the BNB is stuck there and not claimable until DxTeam actions it with a refund function.
In one month we have received 400 tickets that developers needed to action, on top of our new development work; Scope Creep = Delayed Milestones and Roadmap items.
- We’ve also received additional feedback and ideas that we will prioritize against our existing v3 features backlog to get an idea of the size of the release, how much work is required for each item and timeline. Ideas are promoted cards, reputation systems, scanning tools, peer-audits, marketing assistance, flexible lockers withdrawals, gifting of lockers, whitelisting launchpads and much more.
Next Milestones — stability to SALE token & platform so we can focus on our next venture dApp & features.
Moving from staking to a Buy/Burn model
Currently, due to lack of decentralized oracle cross chain solutions it’s difficult to achieve our infinite cross chain system. Due to all of the manual effort we are putting in by selling, bridging, buying then airdropping, it’s become more difficult to sustain. Therefore, we will be doing a final airdrop of SALE tokens on May 2nd for Ethereum stakers and decommission the staking program. Instead, we will opt in for a buy and burn model for each of our integrated networks. This buy and burn will give us the same result indirectly allowing the token to be in more demand as more users adopt our dApps.
We are starting our discussions with Chainlink & others to see what tools are available for our SALE bridge. The bridge we are looking to build is a one of a kind that will enable the next generation of crowdsale. There are lots of unknown in what we are looking to build and need guidance from oracle experts.
v3 Upgrade status
- Decentralized Cancel & Refund solutioning has been completed and we are on-route for development
- Buy & Burn model is still being analyzed to determine best solution
- Smart Contract scanning tool integration for BSC — deal is being finalized with a vendor
- Decrease in filtering loading time on the contract side
- UX additions (connect network drop down, Sidebar information, DxLocker Improvements)
Join our Discord Server to provide feedback and discuss the future of our ecosystem!
Our main telegram group has become a place of resolving issues or answering platform related questions. In response to this, we have opened up a discord channel to members who are interested in the strategy and long-term discussion around the project itself.